Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190) allows skilled workers / professionals who are nominated by the Australian state or territory Government to live and work in Australia as a permanent resident.
You are eligible for this Visa if you
- Have a relevant occupation
- Have a skills assessment with the relevant assessing authority
- Meet the points test pass mark of 65.
- Have Competent English
- Be nominated by a state or territory government agency
- Be under 45 years of age at time of invitation
- Submit an Expression of Interest
- Meet General Skilled Migration basic requirements, including health and character checks
Find out with our calculator here