The Investor visa (subclass 891) is a permanent residence visa. This visa allows you to travel in and out of Australia for five years.
- Be the primary holder of a subclass 162 visa
- Have held a designated investment of AUD 1.5 million for four years
- Might be able to get this visa if you are the primary holder of an Investor (Provisional) (subclass 162) visa
- You have lived in Australia for a total of at least 2 years in the past 4 years immediately before you apply, while holding an Investor (Provisional) visa (subclass 162)
- You and all your family members meet health and character requirements
- You meet all the business requirements
Find out with our calculator here
Every individual & every profession is unique, and the migration regulation is always a consistently changing policy. To know exactly your eligibility, please consult with us.