Investor Visa – Subclass 891
The Investor visa (subclass 891) is a permanent residence visa. This visa allows you to travel in and out of Australia for five years.
- Be the primary holder of a subclass 162 visa
- Have held a designated investment of AUD 1.5 million for four years
- Might be able to get this visa if you are the primary holder of an Investor (Provisional) (subclass 162) visa
- You lived in Australia for a total of at least two years in the past of the four years immediately before you apply, while holding an Investor (Provisional) visa (subclass 162)
- You and all your family members meet health and character requirements
- You meet business requirements.
Wondering about the points needed for permanent residency to Australia? Want to know if your occupation is in the list?
Find out with our calculator here