This Visa allows you to:
- Continue to own and manage a business in Australia (the Business Innovation stream)
- Continue business and investment activity in Australia (the Investor stream, the Significant Investor stream and the Premium Investor stream)
- Continue entrepreneurial activity in Australia (Entrepreneur stream)
The temporary Partner visa (subclass 820) is granted first and allows you to stay in Australia while the permanent Partner visa (subclass 801) is being processed.
- Hold a relevant stream of the subclass 188 visa or 444 visa
- Be nominated by a state or territory government agency or Austrade
- Have owned and operated a business in Australia for at least 2 years (Business Innovation stream) or
- Have held a designated investment of AUD 1.5 million for 4 years (Investor stream) or
- Have held a complying investment of AUD 5 million for 4 years (Significant Investor stream) or
- Held a complying investment of AUD 15 million for 1 year (Premium Investor stream)
- Meet additional financial and other requirements of the same stream of this visa
Find out with our calculator here
Every individual & every profession is unique, and the migration regulation is always a consistently changing policy. To know exactly your eligibility, please consult with us.