Business Innovation and Investment (provisional) visa – Subclass 188
Business Innovation and Investment visa allows to:
- own and manage a business in Australia (the Business Innovation stream)
- conduct business and investment activity in Australia (the Investor stream, the Significant Investor stream and the Premium Investor stream).
- undertake an entrepreneurial activity in Australia (Entrepreneur stream)
- Be nominated by an eligible government organisation
- Be invited to apply for the visa
- Have experience in owning and operating a business (Business Innovation stream) or
- Have at least AUD1.5 million to invest (Investor stream) or
- Have at least AUD5 million to invest (Significant Investor stream) or
- Have at least AUD15 million to invest (Premium Investor stream
- Meet additional requirements of the relevant stream.
Length of stay: Four years and three months
Wondering about the points needed for permanent residency to Australia? Want to know if your occupation is in the list?
Find out with our calculator here